Environmental and Sustainability & Quality Policy
At IGNITION we take our environmental, social and quality responsibilities very seriously.
The protection of the environment is a core value at IGNITION and we aim to achieve best Environmental and sustainable practice and deliver to the highest quality standards.
IGNITION will therefore:
- Comply with all relevant legislation and regulations
- Build environmental and sustainable considerations into all aspects of our business and event management projects, with a full brief from the client to make sure that the needs of our end users are met
- Procure recycled resources, stationery and packaging and purchase fairtrade consumables and seek local suppliers where possible.
- Use energy efficiently
- Prevention of pollution by reducing emissions generated through daily business and promote sustainable travel including car share, public transport and cycle to work schemes
- Gain and act upon feedback from our interested parties
- Promote continuous improvement of environmental and sustainable performance
- Educate and raise awareness of employees in environmental and sustainable issues and the environmental and sustainable effects of their activities
- Share environmentally friendly reusable or recycled solutions with clients
- Pass on our principles through our supply chain
- Communicate this policy to those working for IGNITION and engage in dialogue with our stakeholders regarding our commitment to the environment and sustainability.
- Maintain and review the management system to support the implementation of this policy
- A commitment to leadership within the fields of sustainable development of events.
- Ensure all design projects are sustainability focused
- Work with local charities and community groups to add value and encourage learning and development
- Grow the business sustainably
- Monitor our environmental and sustainable performance regularly and set objectives and targets for further improvement.
Our Quality Policy has director level responsibility for the assurance of quality within the business.
We aim to:
- Achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing services that consistently exceed the needs and expectations of its customers
- Maintain a superior level of quality that is achieved through adoption of a system of procedures that reflect the competence of IGNITION to existing customers and potential customers whilst also satisfying independent auditing authorities
- Maintain an effective Quality Assurance System that meets and complies with International Standard ISO 9001
- Achieve and maintain a level of quality that enhances IGNITION’s reputation with customers
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory and safety requirements
- Endeavour at all times to maximise customer satisfaction through IGNITION’s service provision
- Continually improve our skills and competencies in order to enhance value to our clients
- Client focus – to be receptive to client needs and respond to client feedback
- Monitor our quality performance regularly and set objectives and targets for further improvement
This policy will be reviewed and updated annually by senior management.
For more information please contact